Montag, 1. April 2013

My 2013 Must Haves list

There are things I really want to buy/try this year. Some brands I want to get know better 
or things I adored for a long time.

Wishlist

Lime Crime Velvetines #Red | I want them really bad. Every red lips lover would understand me. I'll make a Lime Crime order with all the stuff I want because of the shipping fee.

Beauty Blender | The magic sponge or however you call it.

Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tar | I saw a lot pics of it on Instagram, it looks like liquid lime crime lipsticks. Very creamy and absolutely fantastic.

Urban Decay Vice palette | Isn't it beautiful? Promise Phan also use it in a lot of her videos. Not gonna lie, the packaging is pretty.

Lime Crime Lipstick | I have a lot of shades on my wishlist. For some reason, I really want the blue one, even though I wouldn't use it in the public.

Butter London polishes | The quality of butter london is amazing, but it isn't that cheap. Maybe I should get some at the sale saison.

Anastasia Hair Powder | I love dip dye hair, but I don't want to color it, not yet. My long hair is not in the best condition, dye hair would strain it more.

Maybelline Vivids | Love them, love them, love them!

Real Technique Brushes | One of the most famous make up brush brand, I have to know why!

Maybelline Color Whisper | Look the design! After seeing the swatches I fell completely in love with those lipsticks.

China Glaze polish | I don't own a single bottle of China Glaze, unbelievable!

Too Faced Sweetheart beaded radiant glow Powder | Ok, I'm not sure of this because of the price, but the design is so cute *__*

Etude House Princess Etoinette | Does it need saying? (secretly quoting Doctor Who)

Rimmel London Kate Moss lipsticks | I never payed attention to Rimmel until the Kate Moss collection.

Holika Holika Highlighter | It doesn't have to be the owl one, I just want a Highlighter (from Holika Holika).

Revlon lip butter | Great replacement for lipbalm and even with color! Especially preffered in the wintertime because of the dry air.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen