Sonntag, 28. April 2013

A bit Sunday blablah

I've been in Austria this week, but much more important, PRIMARK. The hotel has a 2-stage wellness area, my back still hurts because of something I don't know.

I watched "We got married" with Kim Hyun Joong (金贤重) and Hwang Bo (皇甫). It's a entertainment Show with celebrities playing a couple. The funny thing are the missions they have to do together. Hyun Joong is hilarious! Btw. "Kim" is the family name, I realized that the most people don't know. What I like about korea(ns) is that they have a cute lifestyle. I mean, it's not weird to wear bunny ears, even when boys do that. 


Episode16_low.avi_000975641

Yes, I like awkward people. panda 29




My Primark haul, Blogpost coming soon ;)




I downloaded a couple apps, one of them is Slenderman. This app scared the shit out of me! I used to watch FSK18 horror movies in the night without any problems. Not sure why, but this game is just fucking scary. Maybe because it's 3D?





And of course, selfies



3 packages arrived while I was in Austria.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen