Freitag, 19. April 2013

Facebook vs. reality

What people say/do on Facebook and what they say/do in reality.

Facebook: I`m a virgin
Reality: I have sex all the time


Facebook: Weight doesn't matter
Reality: Eww, she's so fat


Facebook: support gay marriage
Reality: Bully someone because he/she is gay


Facebook: I love you!
Reality: Never seen each other before


Facebook: I agree with Einstein's theory of relativity
Reality: Smart as a potato


Facebook: Only take pictures of salad
Reality: Eat cheeseburgers all the time


Facebook: He is the only one for me!
Reality: Have 3 boyfriends


Facebook: Me without make up
Reality: Looks like she's sick without make up

Facebook: Post "deep" quotes as status
Reality: Whazzz up, niggas


Facebook: Party all night long
Reality: Stay at home everyday


Facebook: Read a lot of books
Reality: Can't spell dog


Facebook: That movie wasn't scary at all
Reality: Sleeps with the lights on


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen