Mittwoch, 30. Oktober 2013

Majolica Majorca Humming Book III

When I first saw the Majolica Majorca Humming Book, I fell in love with the packaging. It's so adorable! But I didn't really need the colors of the first two Humming Books. Now they have released the third edition and finally, I like all the colors.

Majolica Majorca is a brand that belongs to Shiseido. But they only sell the brand in asia (not all asian countries). The price is not as expensive as Shiseido. I would say it's upper middleclass, of course it depands on where you buy it. For exemple amazon have a big range of MM products but it's almost three times the japanese price. I bought the palette for $20 when I was ShangHai. There aren't official counters in SH but you can order things from japanese shops.




Swatches




Price: ღღღღ
Package: ღღღღღ
Color: ღღღღღ
Coverage: ღღღღღ
Long Lasting: ღღღღღ

Rating 4.8/5
Would I buy it again? YES

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen