Donnerstag, 3. Oktober 2013

Etude House Color Pop Lip Tint




Lip tints are probably one of the best ways keep your lipcolor stay all day long. Asian brands have so many diffrent lip tints, it's hard to keep overview. However, as you know I'm a huge fan of Etude House. When I was in China I bought some color pop lip tints and they are amazing! The texture is a bit glossy. I would separate lip tints in 3 categories, glossy, watery and jelly.

The packaging is quite simple which is ok for me. I just wished they would print the graphic directly on the bottle instead of a sticker. I hope it doesn't fall off.





You can buy it on Ebay 
Swatch

Price: ღღღღ
Package: ღღღ
Color: ღღღღღ
Selection: ღღღღღ
Coverage: ღღღღღ
Moisture: ღღღღღ

Rating: 4,5 from 5
Would I buy it again? YES

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen