Samstag, 18. Mai 2013

Why be the better person?

I remember a thing that happened years ago. I tweeted that the people from my school are stupid & annoying without mention a name! Someone from my school saw this and told my teacher that I cyberbullied him. Fuck logic! However, when people do stupid things, they should also be ready for those things go public.

Ur mad Bro?

Yes, it's a boy! Happy for the attention? I think some of you would say I shouldn't be upset about a person like that & be the better person. What do you get as a better person? NOTHING BUT CRAP! So, sorry, I'm not that nice or tolerant. My opinion is, that people will treat you like shit if you don't fight against it. I already shared my opinion straight in the face of this guy. Since his IQ is lower than the IQ of a potato, he didn't get it. So it's not like I'm one of those girls who only talks on the internet or behind the back.

Join my English class, it's almost impossible not to laugh. His English doesn't even sound like English. Before you say: "maybe he isn't good with languages" - There's nothing he is good at.

You won't believe it, but I've got nightmares since I know him, no joke!

Now my favorite part "Quote the stupidity"

"But you didn't told us that we gonna have a surprise test"
~ You don't really get how a surprise test works, right?
"Where is *location*? I don't live there"
~ And I don't live in Sweden but I can find it on a map!
"Why do we always get ugly Newbies?"
~ Dude, did you look at yourself in the mirror lately? Because it looks like this:


"Japanese, Chinese or Korean, isn't it the same? All Asians"
~ You know Asia has more than 3 countries.

BONUS Quote (from someone elese)
"It's embarrassing when someone only get 1 Like in 50min"
~ Life doesn't depends on Facebook likes.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen