Freitag, 10. Mai 2013

7 types of Facebook attention seeking status'

The "Write a sad status about how sad I am" but don't want to talk about it

Don't What to talk about it but write a status on Facebook?! I'm pretty sure this person's "problem" can't be so bad. Do you want a tin of pity? Oops, I dropped it.

The "Actually I've got nothing to say" but still want people to like my status

Does it look like I give a fuck about what you like?!


The "repeating numbers on clock


Got to post it, 'cause no one else owns a clock! Really can't undetstand this kind of person. You must be seriously bored to update the time.

The "I love you all so much!" to get likes and nice comments

If you really love your friends, you should probably go and tell them and not post it on Facebook. Wanna show off that you've got friends or something?

The "make no sense status"

Just why? Why do you waste your time with shitty Facebook status'?

The "Like and I..."

Probably the most obvious attention seeking thing someone can do. It gets more ridiculous everyday. What's next? Like when you breath?

The "My lover is a secret"

Guess what? Nobody cares!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen