Samstag, 16. März 2013

Last 2 months...Make up New In! (march not included)



I bought some lip products from the new essence range. It's surprising that I found them all. I only bought one lip tint from the Kisses&Hugs LE, because the glitter top coats were sold out. Also some Catrice&p2 lipsticks. I'm a huge fan of Catrice lipsticks and p2 had pretty colors. The most expensive piece is the ARTDECO Dita von Teese Golden Vintage liptick, but it's worth it. I posted a photo on Facebook how it looks like. Tony Moly Glossbar&lip tint are things I always wanted to buy. The tiny black stick is from Lancome, it was in a Christmas gift set and my mum gave me that. It's not full size, I couldn't use up it either way.

The prettiest Color Tattoo so far, never noticed that color, is it new? The Shade is "light in purple". Stay all day cream eyeshadow were reduced to €0.95, how could I say no?! Golden Sparkle e.l.f pigment, it's a gift from Lu <3. I heard the Catrice Gel Eyeliner is amazing so I bought it. I know, the Urban Messages LE was long time ago but I missed it, because I didn't care about make up at the time. Every new year, manor organize a sale where you can buy the left pieces of the past LEs. I took 2 Eyeshadow chalks, blue and black, both shimmer. I always loved the Kiko Water Eyeshadows, but I think the price is a little high for Kiko. I bought this at the sale season. One eyeshadow from the Catrice Floralista LE.


The eyeshadow cream was the thing I'm intrested in from the Manhatten Couture Carnival LE. It smells weird. I used to hate glitter eyeliners, but when you put them over the eyeliner as a top coat, it looks amazing. The blue one is from Essence Soul Sista and the white one from Kisses&Hugs LE. I needed that  p2 correcting pen, I make a lot of mistakes at eyeliner.


The Lancome palette is a gift from my mum. It's was in a christmas set that she bought, but she don't need eyeshadows, not those colors. One thing that I definitely want to recommend is the Beyu Biggie, it keeps almost the whole day, fades a little bit on the waterline. Finally won something, somehow, I got luck with mascara give aways. Won 3 give aways so far and it were always mascaras.


The YSL polishes were in a set, on sale at new year, only payed $10/€8, 6ml each. Sounds less but it's enough for someone with that amount of polishes. So I paid $5/€4 a bottle, unbelievable cheap. Bought the 2 Kiko holographic polishes also at the new year sale, it cost me 50% less. The other bottle is a gift of Lu's. The p2 polish looks pretty in the bottle but it doesn't looks that amazing on the nails. 2 Catrice polishes I bought from Catrice Silberian Call&Big City Life LE. I don't buy matt polishes, just put a matt top coat on! The one nail polish I always wanted, Katy Perry did a good job. The shade is "Last friday night".

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen